Twisted Pair Cabling Connection Tips
1. Recommend to use UY connectors for cable connection or soldering by parallel (as Picture.) Do not bent it for 90°(as Picture) to avoid any impendence not matching problem (Interference).
2. After cable connection, the cable joint point must be twisted back for same pair; the untwisted length must be less 10mm to avoid any interference.
3. After finish the joint cable, must be do “waterproof work” to avoid any oxidation after long time use, affect any picture quality.
4. Do not bend CAT 5 twisted pair during the cabling. To make angle less then 90° to avoid any impendence not matching problem. (Interference).
5. If your budget acceptable, then not use all 4 pairs for transmission. Leave one pairs as spare cable for any future added camera or help to resolve interference cable.
6. Do not put the remaining cable like a circle ( as Picture) and not near any power box, transformers, motor, Fluorescent Lights. This way could avoid any interference caused.